Capital Investment and Innovation Grant
Provides up to $200,000 for business and building owners that make physical improvement or business model innovations, including any soft costs such as design and consulting services.
- Non-Profits will now be reimbursed 100% of costs.
- Small businesses with less than $2.5 million in gross receipts will now be reimbursed 100% of costs.
- Businesses with over $2.5 million in gross receipts will be reimbursed up to 50% of costs.
Applications must be received by November 16, 2020.
Grants may be awarded retroactively to any improvements made since April 1, 2020. Work must be completed by December 1, 2020.
Examples of investments and innovation:
- Curbside pickup operations
- HVAC Improvements
- Shields or barriers at retail counters
- Technology investments, such as laptops, web conferencing or other tools to help staff work remotely
- Consultant costs incurred in making changes to your business to address COVID-19
- Outdoor dining
- Physical location in Prince William County
- Must be in business for at least 2 years
- Current on taxes and have a Prince William County Business license, if applicable
- Franchises must have their corporate headquarters in Prince William County