Capital Investment and Innovation Grant
Grants of up to $200,000 are available for businesses and building owners that make physical improvements or innovate a business model to continue to serve customers and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Applications must be received by October 30, 2020.
Awardees will be reimbursed up to 50% of costs of physical improvements, including any soft costs such as design and consulting services. Grants may be awarded retroactively to any improvements made since April 1, 2020. Work must be completed by December 1, 2020.
Examples of investments and innovation:
- Curbside pickup operations
- HVAC Improvements
- Shields or barriers at retail counters
- Technology investments, such as laptops, web conferencing or other tools to help staff work remotely
- Consultant costs incurred in making changes to your business to address COVID-19
- Outdoor dining
- Physical location in Prince William County
- Must be in business for at least 2 years
- Current on taxes and have a Prince William County Business license, if applicable
- Franchises must have their corporate headquarters in Prince William County